Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mi Familia Ecuatoriana

Last night we had a family photo shoot :) Meet my Ecuadorian family...

Picture #1: top row from left, Jenni (she lives with us and helps around the house), Mateo (3 years old, son of Viviana), Viviana. Bottom row from left: Carolina (holding the naughty dog, Odi), Oswaldo, Lia

Picture #2: Spot the Gringa... We look like family, right?

Picture #3: Las Reinas ("The Queens" ;)  )- all the ladies of the fam. Carolina refuses to smile in pictures- we told her to, but she won't.

Picture #4: My host parents and I. Mateo popped up behind the couch just as the picture was being taken.

Picture #5: The sisters (Carolina on my left and Viviana on my right)






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the photos:) What occupations are/is your host parents?